If you’re looking for a way to get a bit fitter for the Summer months, this is where it’s at!
What Should You Expect?
We’ll start the session with an assessment, and end them with the same assessment. If you’ve been to my classes before, this will be a much different assessment than what you’ve experienced from me. It’ll be a bit more dynamic and cover more areas of the body.
Each workout will include:
- A warm-up;
- Motivation and personal coaching;
- A workout that pushes you, but allows you to succeed;
- A cool-down/stretch
We will use bodyweight, partner work + several different pieces of equipment throughout, including medicine balls, resistance bands, hand weights, kettle bells, blown up ab ball, etc.
If you join us for the full session, you’ll also find a ton of meal ideas* inspired by clean eating and the Whole 30. I’ll support you and you will support one another in your journey to combat cravings and find a balance that works for your family.
I know from personal experience, that accountability works, and also that nutrition is about 80% of your weight-loss equation.
A few ways I’ll support you with regards to food:
- You’ll receive a weekly email with a meal plan I’ve used myself
- You’ll be invited to a Pinterest Board with a bunch of recipes I’ve tried or want to try
- I’ll check-in with you via text each week, at least once a week. Feel free to text me anytime!
- I’ll record a video, sharing about the Whole30 and clean eating + my recommendations (and how not to drive yourself crazy with it all. I’ll record more videos with answers to questions so no one is left out of the loop.
- Optional: You can keep a food journal, and I’ll check it. If you aren’t going full-fledged into the Whole30, keeping a journal is recommended to ensure you’re doing what’s best for your body
*I am not a Nutritionist, but have experiencing coaching others with clean eating principles. All food advice comes from my personal experience as someone who practices clean eating and who understands the Whole 30. We will not be calorie or protein/carb/fat counting. The idea is to learn to eat well within the constraints of your lifestyle.
First, it’s important to note that having a doctor’s clearance to exercise is important. Let’s make sure that we’re all coming together to better ourselves, and not injure ourselves.
If you’re interested in joining us, contact Darcy via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 781-327-2978. I’d love to chat about your needs and also get you set up for class.
*Darcy is a certified fitness professional, with many years spent motivating, respecting and loving on women who are trying to better themselves.
Other Group Fitness Programs I Recommend…
Not all schedules work for everyone. Here are a few more options to get you fit!